Comment on page
Stake HODL right away for a basic APR
Besides using HODL tokens to place a DeOrder, users are able to start earning a basic APR in
$DOBjust by staking their
Choosing this action would limit the risk exposure of users, but would also provide much less attractive yields and rewards.
NOTE: This guide will assume users are using Metamask and swapping staking
Staking HODL directly onto DeOrderBook allows users to start earning a basic APY, although this would usually be less than the potential APYs in SNIPER pools.
- 1.Visit the DeOrderBook website at www.deorderbook.com .
- 2.Connect your supported wallet to the platform. At the time of writing, DeOrderBook supports Metamask and Wallet Connect. For ease of explanation, this tutorial will use Metamask.
- 3.On the 'Account' page, scroll down towards the Assets section. This is where all the tokens you have available within the DeOrderBook ecosystem are visible.
- 4.Look for the HODL token type you'd like to stake, then click on the small white arrow to the right to see a drop-down menu describing all the actions you can take with your HODL tokens.
- 5.Select 'Stake uHODL to earn DOB' from the menu.
- 6.A pop-up will appear, showing you the amount of HODL tokens you have available and the current vAPR you can earn from staking. Use the slider to select the percentage HODL tokens you want to stake. When you're satisfied, click the 'Stake' button.
- 7.Wait for the transaction to go through and you're all set.
You can claim the
$DOBrewards earned from staking HODL on the Claim and Exercise page whenever you check back onto the protocol.